Here's What We Do Better
We are experienced aviation accident trial lawyers, with expertise in the state, federal and international laws that govern aviation cases, including the Federal Aviation Regulations and the Warsaw and Montreal Conventions, as well as the procedures governing NTSB accident investigations. Because of our substantial experience in aviation accident cases, we have been invited to present at international conferences on a variety of aviation-related issues and have published articles on legal developments in aviation accident cases.
Some of the aviation accident cases we have handled include:
- A high-profile wrongful death action arising from a mid-air collision between two aircraft in San Diego County.
- A wrongful death action arising from a helicopter crash in Minnesota.
- A personal injury action in federal court involving the evacuation of a commercial airline after one of its engines caught fire.
- A personal injury action involving a passenger on an international flight who was injured when another passenger physically assaulted her.
- A personal injury action in which a passenger sustained physical and mental injuries after another passenger’s baggage fell from the overhead bin and landed on his head.
- A personal injury action in which a passenger on an international flight slipped and fell in the aircraft and suffered serious personal injuries.
If you or a loved one were involved in an aviation accident case, please contact us for a free case evaluation. We look forward to fighting for you.