Class Action Litigation
CLASS ACTIONS ARE VITAL
Class-action lawsuits are a vital part of the American justice system, providing a mechanism for plaintiffs to join together and collectively enforce their rights. When a large group of individuals has been similarly wronged or harmed, but no one person has enough economic incentive to file a lawsuit on their own, those individuals can form a “class” of plaintiffs in a single lawsuit.
Moon Law is a nationally recognized law firm that represents plaintiffs across the country in a variety of class-action cases. These cases include dangerous automobile and product defects, fraudulent business practices, unlawful pyramid schemes, and product mislabeling. Moon Law’s veteran class-action attorneys are regularly appointed class counsel and have successfully litigated numerous consequential class-action cases. As a result of their tireless efforts, Moon Law has successfully obtained tens of millions of dollars for class members injured by some of America’s largest corporations.
RECENT LITIGATION SUCCESS
- Reynolds v. FCA US LLC, Case No. 2:19-cv-11745-AJT-EAS (E.D. Mich.)
- Goldstein v. General Motors LLC, Case No. 3:19-cv-01778 (S.D. Cal.)
- Robinson v. General Motors LLC, Case No. 1:20-cv-00663 (D. Del.)
- Powell v. Subaru of America, Inc., Case No. 1:19-cv-19114 (D. N.J.)
- In Re: S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., Case. No. 20-cv-03184 (N.D. Cal.)
- Prescott v. Bayer Healthcare LLC, Case No. 5:20-cv-00102-NC (N.D. Cal.)
- Swetz v. GSK Consumer Health, Inc., Case No. 7:20-cv-04731-NSR (S.D.N.Y)
- Moran v. Sunshine Makers, Inc., Case No. 4:22020-cv-03242 (N.D. Cal.)